283 Spring Street Melbourne
1 Bedroom Apartment
Work, rest and play in one of the best locations in Melbourne: metres to Carlton Gardens, a short stroll to Lygon Street, RMIT University, Melbourne Cricket Ground and Melbourne Central shopping mall.
Located on the ground floor of the stylish Spring Street Towers complex, this large and well maintained one bedroom apartment with a lovely green lush courtyard furnished and with it’s private BBQ, will impress.
Accommodation: Entry to a spacious integrated living and dining area opening to leafy courtyard, ideal for relaxing on a warm evening or a BBQ with friends. Stylish kitchen with granite benchtops and ample bench and cupboard space. Generous bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe, well-appointed central bathroom and separate laundry area with a dryer.
Features include single under cover car space (extra fees applicable, if available) and secure entry into the complex. Residents enjoy resort style facilities including indoor pool, gym and tennis court located in the garden courtyard.
Free transport CBD Zone
Secure video intercom entry
Security access to building foyer, lifts and passageways
Apartment 9 offers resort style facilities:
- Indoor heated Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- BBQ area and courtyard
- Communal herb garden
This fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment includes:
- Brand new furniture
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- All utilities connection and usage charges
- Linen and towels
- 55” LCD television
- Split system heating and cooling
- European laundry
Beautiful newly furnished apartment. Just a couple years old.
You will have sole occupancy of the Apartment that you lease.
Bedding Configuration: 1x king bed or 2x single beds
Security Deposit / Bond: $2,500
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet: $22 per week extra
Housekeeping service: $120 per service
Underground secure carpark: $70 per week extra (if available)
Orientation – Melway map J12 2B:
This apartment is situated in the heart of Melbourne, just to Princes Theatre and Melbourne’s theatre district and 90 m to Exhibition Gardens and the Melbourne Museum and 500 m to famous Italian precinct – Lygon Street.
- 500 m to Italian restaurants, Lygon Street
- 500 m to Shick Gertrude Street restaurants, bars and cafes
- 90 m to Carlton Gardens. Melbourne Museum
- 250 m to Princes Theatre and Melbourne’s theatre district
- 250 m to St Vincents Hospital
- 500 m to RMIT University
- 1400 m to Melbourne University
- 500 m to Parliament train station
- 80 m to tram stop
- 500 m to QV Melbourne
- 1050 m to Bourke Street Mall
- 1100 m to Victoria Market
- 1500 m to MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground)
- 1800 m to Southbank
- 600 m to Victorian State Library
- 400 m to Melbourne’s China Town